The Teaching-Learning Centre (TLC) is being established at NIT Warangal with grants from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under the scheme, ‘Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching’ (PMMMNMTT). Under this scheme a separate building for TLC with the state- of-art training facilities which include a studio for video recording of lectures is going to come up. Many senior and young faculty members across various departments of the Institute are associated with this center as members of the Core-Team. One of the important activities of the center is to conduct short term and medium term training programs for Newly Inducted Teachers, In-Service Teachers and Teacher-Aspirants in Higher Education disciplines, so as to enhance their skills in teaching. Other activities of the TLC include preparation of e-learning materials, offering courses on-line, curriculum development, carrying out research in pedagogy and integrating ICT into teaching-learning process.
Vision & Mission
- To be a Centre of Excellence for enhancing quality of Teaching and Learning processes and activities of Higher Education in Sciences, Engineering and Technology and Humanities and Social Sciences.
- To promote the scholarship of teaching and learning among the faculty of technical and science education in Institutes of Higher Learning
- To facilitate research and training in development of new instructional and assessment methods in various subjects of higher learning
- To disseminate the best practices in teaching, learning and assessment among stake holders of higher education
- To develop open and free-access educational and learning resources
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved