Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- The primary purpose of our branch is to promote research among the students and provide a platform to showcase and improve their interests and talents.
- We provide them the exposure needed to the wide range of topics and research areas available so that they do not leave any stone unturned. It might form their future career path.
Objective of the student branch
- To improve the research level of student branch
- Help the student member to grow and excel in their respective field of interest.
- Mentoring various student members and student branches in Warangal by providing necessary support and guidance to advance technically.
Enhancing Research at Student Branch
- Research governed by Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) or Clusters: Conduct professional events regularly (lectures, tutorials, demos) to keep the student members updated on the latest advancements in different fields.
- Robotics Cluster
- Image Processing Cluster
- Bioinformatics Cluster
- Power Quality
- We at IEEE-student branch are a group of people definitely looking beyond academics. The special interest group discussions, cluster discussions and the student lectures initiated at the student branch has brought like minded people in the student community to work together. It is one of the most mature & professional student organization of the many clubs at NIT Warangal.
So how do you join IEEE?
- For IEEE international, the membership fees is $27 ;roughly 1300INR
- Each IEEE member is a part of the Student Branch ? Membership is valid for a Calendar Year (not academic year)
- We start taking applications for memberships from October (posters will be put up and will be announced on website)