Updated list of UG & PG outgoing students with DUES as on 13-08-2020
National Institute of Technology Warangal
NOTE TO ALL THE OUTGOING BATCH STUDENTS
The results of the terminal semester have been announced and Congratulations to all the outgoing batch students of UG & PG programmes.The students are hereby informed that the Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) and Consolidated Marks Memo (CMM) will be issued in due course of time. Request all the students to be patient for getting their PDC and CMM.
However, it is also informed that a few students are yet to clear the dues. All such students will be allowed to receive the PDC and CMM only after clearingall the dues to the Library, Accounts, and T&P section and Other dues. They are required to check the following lists and clear the dues at the earliest to the respective sections by following the suggested procedure.
Procedure for Payment of Dues
1. Library dues:
The students can clear the dues by paying their dues amount to the following library account.
Account Name: Librarian Central Library NITW
Account Number: 00000039454477295
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: N.I.T. Warangal
IFSC Code: SBIN0020149
After payment of library dues, students are advised to fill the following Google form to submit the payment details.If any student has returned books to the library, the no dues receipt from library need to be uploaded in the below form.
Google form for UG students:
Google form for PG students:
Students can return the books and the library card to the library personally or authorize his/her friends/juniors to return after the institute resumes functioning normally. An authorization letter is required, if anyone else other than himself/herself is returning the books.
2. Accounts Section:
- Students are required to check the list of students having dues in fees as per the account section.
- If you have already paid the required fees for the semesters specified in the list, please send the payment receipt with your details (Roll No., Name, Department and specialization) by mail to email@example.com.
- If you have not paid, you can pay through the following link:
3. TAPS FUND in T&P section
- Students having dues of Rs. 1000 towards TAPS FUND as per the list given by Training & Placement section are required to pay the due amount using the above payumoney link provided under accounts section. After paying, they are advised to send the payment receipt along with their details (Name, Roll no., Dues clearance towards T&P section, amount paid, Branch, Specialization, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Other Dues:
- In addition to the above dues, a few students also have dues with respect to the fine imposed by the institute against indiscipline / Hostels / Students Activities such as Technozion or Spring Spree events for which they are requested to contact the concerned in-charges and clear the dues.All the UG & PG outgoing students are requested to check the following list in this regard. The evidence of clearance of these dues from the respective authority shall be mailed to email@example.com.