Original certificates/Grade sheets
The procedure for obtaining Original Certificates
- The semester wise grade sheets shall be issued by the concerned departments after one month of the declaration of the semester results. The grade sheets shall be issued in person only.
- Provisional Degree certificate and consolidated grade sheet shall be sent by post by the examination branch on submission of “No Dues Certificate” and stamped self-addressed envelope on completion of degree requirements.
- The original degree certificate shall be awarded during the convocation on completion of degree requirements.
- If the student is unable to attend the convocation (in absentia), the original degree certificate shall be sent by post to the address given by the candidate or student shall be allowed to collect it in person from the examination branch.
- The Transfer cum Migration certificate and the study cum character certificate shall be issued by the Academic section on completion of degree requirements and submission of No dues certificate along with a copy of the provisional certificate.