Interests: • Solid lubricants in machining process. • Nano cutting fluids.• Vibration Assisted Machining.• Modeling and Simulation of Manufacturing Processes.• Composite Materials
Date of birth: 16th February 1978
Work Experience: 19 years
Memberships in Professional bodies:
1. Life member of ISTE.
2. Life member of ISME.
Editorial board member:
1. Academic Editor for the Journal Mathematical Problems in Engineering by Hindawi Publishers. (Since June 2020)
Google Scholar: (Citations:1906, h-index:21, i10-index:36) ID: BrKluSwAAAAJ&hl=en
Web of Science: (Citations:1072, h-index:16) Researcher ID: ABH-2990-2020
Scopus: (Citations:1319, h-index:19 ) Scopus Author ID: 7102740695
Orcid ID: 0000-0003-2192-3018 Vidwan-ID: 154372
Indexed Journals: 60 (SCI-35, Scopus-25) (Q1-15, Q2-20, Q3-15, Q4-10)
Non Indexed Journals: 14
International Conference : 34
National Conference : 8
8. N V S Shankar, P S Rao and P Vamsi Krishna, A Feature based approach for Automatic Process Planning, National conference on computer applications in Mechanical Engineering (CAME-2005), 2005, JNTU Anantapur.
Ph.D Guidance: Awarded-4, Ongoing-4
Guest lecture's delivered as Resource Person:
National & International Seminars/ Workshops/ Training Programmes conducted:
National & International Seminars/Workshops/Training Programmes attended:
Sponsored Research Projects:
1. Title: Development of eco-friendly nano cutting fluids for machining.
Funding agency and scheme: SERB -fast track young scientist scheme
Sanctioned Budget: 20.93 Lakhs Period: 2013 - 2017 Role: PI
2. Title: Design and Implementation of Vibration Assisted Turning Process.
Funding agency and scheme: NITW- RSM scheme.
Sanctioned Budget: 5 Lakhs Period: 2014 - 2015 Role: PI
3. Title: Vibration Assisted Turning for Improving Fatigue Life of Ti6Al4V Aerospace Components
Funding agency and scheme: DST- AMT, level-1
Proposed Budget: 28.6 Lakhs Period: 2018 - 2020 Role: PI
4. Title: National Centre for Development of Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Processes for Clean Coal Technologies for Power Applications
Funding agency and scheme: DST - through ARCI
Proposed Budget: 90.812 Lakhs Period: 2018 - 2021 (Ongoing) Role: Co-PI
5. Performance enhancement of orthopedic implants with Rotary Ultrasonic Assisted Abrasive Flow Machining (R-UAAFF)
Funding agency and scheme: SERB - CRG
Proposed Budget: 33.63 Lakhs Period: 2022 - 2024 Role: Co-PI
Title: DRILL TOOL ASSEMBLY Application No: 6023/CHE/2013
Application date: 23/12/2013 Publication date: 26/06/2015 Publication No: 26/2015
Field of Invention: (FI10) Mechanical Engineering Classification (IPC): A47L
1. Best Reviewer Award for Transactions of Indian Institute of Metals for 2020
1. Working as Motor Transport section In-charge since October 2019.
2. Working as Lab In-charge for Precision Metrology lab since July 2015.
3. Worked as Program coordinator for M.Tech Manufacturing Engineering from July 2014 to June 2018.