Interests: Seismic hazard Analysis, Reliability Analysis, Soil Dynamics
Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology
Warangal. 506 021, India.
Phone: +91-870-2462123 (Off.)
+91 8332969265 (mobile)
University / Institution / Board
Year of Passing
Chimakurthy public school, Chimakurthy, Ongole
State Board Syllabus
Vidwan Junior college, Guntur
Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (C.B.I.T), Hyderabad.
Jawaharlal Institute of Technology (JNTU), Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), Chennai.
Awarded July 2010
Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analysis and Ground Motion Studies at
Chennai and Kanchipuram
Scientist - C,
National Geotechnical Facility, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, Aug., 2010 - Dec., 2013.
Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal, Telangana State, India.
Seismic hazard, Seismic microzonation, Disaster Management , Shallow Subsurface Investigation
Manuscript Number: ENGEO4948
Title: On the prediction of settlement from high-resolution shear-wave reflection seismic data: the Trondheim harbour case study, mid Norway
Manuscript Number: NHAZ-D-12-00384
Title : Liquefaction Potential For Kolkata City.
List of publications
1. CE204: Civil Engineering Materials for B.tech 2nd year 2017-18 batch
2. Earth and Rockfill Dams for M.Tech 1st year 2017-18 batch
5 A. Raviteja , B. S. Vinay Kumar, D. Devi Priyanka, G. Kalyan Kumar, ï¿½?? Utilization Of Lime And Phosphogypsum In Improving Subgrade Characteristics Of Black Cotton Soil" 50th Indian Geotechnical Conference 17th ï¿½?? 19th December 2015, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
1. Md. Muzzaffar Khan; 2015 (Ongoing); Seismic site characterization and ground motion studies for low seismic region
Attended A Two week GIAN program held at IITM from July 18 to 30th, 2016 on "Advances in Seismic Hazard Analysis and Soil-Structure Interaction".
1. A Research Project titled "Seismic Hazard Analysis of Greater Warangal Heritage City" worth of Rs. 47,50,000/- submitted to Ministry Of Earth Science (MOES) as a PI.
2. A Research Project titled "Seismic response analysis of ash dykes and ground modification for improved performance evaluation of ash dykes in long-term" Funded by IITMadras (ongoing)
Hostel warden for 6th and 7th blocks.