: 9951150492, 8332969457
Interests: Linear Algebra, Functional Analysis
Ph.D. (2004-2008): IIT Madras
Thesis Title: Nonnegative Moore-Penrose Inverses of Operators between Hilbert Spaces
M.Sc. (2000-2002): University of Hyderabad
B.Sc. (1997-2000): S. K. University, Silver Jubilee College, Kurnool
1. Assistant Professor (May 2012 - Till date): Department of Mathematics, NIT Warangal
2. Assistant Professor (September 2008 - May 2012): BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus
3. Lecturer (Jan 2008 - Aug 2008): SSN Eng. College, Chennai
4. Lecturer(Aug 2002 - Dec 2003): Medak College of Eng. & Tech. , Siddipet.
Courses presently handling (Even Semester, 2017-18):
II M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics ): Measure and Integration
II B.Tech. ( Chemical-Sec A and Sec B ) : Mathematics IV (Probability and Statistics; Numerical Methods; Series solutions of DE)
Courses Taught previously in NIT Warangal and in BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus:
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS :
8. K. Appi Reddy, T. Kurmayya and K.C. Sivakumar, Group Inverse Extensions of Certain M-matrix properties, Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, 31, 686-705, November 2016.
7. T. Kurmayya and G. Ramesh, Cone nonnegativity of Moore-Penrose inverses of unbounded gram operators, Annals of Functional Analysis , 7(2), 338-347, 2016.
6. K. Appi Reddy and T. Kurmayya, Moore-Penrose inverses of Gram matrices leaving a cone invariant in an indefinite innerproduct space, Special Matrices, 3, 155-162, 2015.
5. K. Kamaraj ,T. Kurmayya and K.C. Sivakumar, On characterizations of Nonnegative Moore-Penrose inverses of Hilbert Space operators, The Journal of Analysis; 16, 11-18, 2008.
4. T.Kurmayya and K.C. Sivakumar, Moore-Penrose Inverse of a Gram Matrix and Its Nonnegativity, Journal of Optimization Theory and Appl. , 139, 201-207, 2008.
3. T.Kurmayya and K.C. Sivakumar, positive splittings of matrices and their nonnegative moore-penrose inverses,Discussiones Mathematicae General Algebra and Applications 28, 227-235,2008.
2. T.Kurmayya and K.C. Sivakumar, Nonnegative Moore-Penrose inverses of operators over Hilbert spaces; Positivity 12, 475-481, 2008
1. T.Kurmayya and K.C. Sivakumar; Nonnegative Moore Penrose inverses of Gram operators; Linear Algebra and its Applications,422 , 471-476 , 2007.
 K. Appireddy and T. Kurmayya, Comparison results for nonnegative double splittings, Submitted to Filomat, 2017.
Thesis Title: "Certain Results on Nonnegative Generalized Inverses and Splittings of Matrices".
Archana Bhat: (ongoing from July 2018)
Research Area: Cone nonnegativity of generalized inverses of bounded and unbounded linear operators
Professional Training received
Name of Training
Organization where training was received
National Workshop on Matrices and Applications
ISI - SQC & OR Unit, Hyderabad
Instructional Conference on Singular Value Decomposition and its applications
ISI - SQC & OR Unit, Hyderabad
Workshop on Recent Trends in Partial Differential Equations and applications
University of Hyderabad
Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologes
NIT Warangal organized by IIT Bombay
Workshop on Teaching and Learning for Excellence
Workshop National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning
Instructional school for lecturers on Functional Analysis
International workshop on Operator Theory and its Applications
Workshop on Functional Analysis & Applications
Workshop on Numerical Linear Algebra and its Applications
Important Conferences/Seminars attended:
Title of paper read (if any)
International Conference on Topics in Functional Analysis and Numerical Analysis, IIT Bombay.
National Symposium on Mathematical Methods and Applications, IIT Madras
International Conference on Computational, Mathematical and Statistical Methods, IIT Madras
Nonnegative Generalized inverses of operators between Hilbert spaces
International Conference on Functional Analysis and its applications, Nagarcoil
Nonnegative Moore-Penrose inverses of Gram operators
International conference on Linear algebra and its applications, Manipal University
Cone nonnegativity of Moore-Penrose inverses of unbounded Gram operators
International Conference on Mathematical Analysis and its applications
Group Inverse extension of certain M-matrix properties
 Member in examination scheduling committee from Jun 2009-Aug 2010 in BITS Hyderabad.
 Facculty In-Charge Project course allotment from 2010 to April 2012.
 Participated as Faculty coordinator in the practice school program in summer 2011.
 Participated in several administrative works like Admissions, Course Registration and Counselling etc.
 Hostel Warden for 6,7 blocks and In-Charge for Plumbing and Carpentary from June 2014 - May 2016.
 In charge for Departmental level Time table