Interests: Medical Instrumentation; Heart Rate Variability; Embedded Systems; Tropospheric Radio Propagation; Li-ion Batteries and Supercapacitors; Solar Cells
Name of Student
Completed / Ongoing
Nonlinear Analysis and Characterisation of Heart Rate Variability in Health and Disease
Activated Carbon for Energy Storage
Electrode Materials for Energy Storage Devices
Conferences and Workshops Organized
1. Coordinator for National Seminar on 'Development and Evolution of Advanced Microprocessor Architectures', May 31, 2013, NIT Warangal.
2. Coordinator for ASCI Program on 'Management insight for Faculty of NITW', July 3-7, 2006, NIT Warangal.
3. Co-coordinator for National Conference on 'Physical Sciences and Engineering Education', July 9-11, 1999, REC Warangal.
4. Coordinator for 'Induction program for newly recruited faculty of NIT Warangal', 2006.
Seminars attended(National & International) :
* Presented a Research Paper.
Major Research projects :
Title of the project
Interface Engineering with CVD grown MoS2 ultra-thin layers for the Improvement of Perovskite Solar Cell Performance
DST - SERI 2016
Microcontroller-based Photoplethysmographic Sensor for Cardiac Function Studies
VHF/UHF and Microwave Propagation Studies (Phase II)
National Radar Council,
DOE, GOI, New Delhi.
May 1987- Aug 1989