About the Academy
Electronics and ICT Academy provides specialized training to the faculty of Engineering, Arts, Commerce & Science colleges, Polytechnics etc., by developing state-of-the-art facilities.
The Academy of our Institute will cover Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands, Goa, Karnataka, Puducherry, and Telangana states/UTs of Southern region.
It is envisaged that the Electronics and ICT Academy will become a central hub of activities on training, consultancy work and entrepreneurship programmes.
- Specialized training with hands-on on basic and advanced level topics of Electronics, Computer Science and IT.
- Cirriculam development for industry.
- Domain based training on use of ICT tools and techniques for non-engineering faculty.
- Training and consultancy services for Industry.
- Continuing Education programme for pass-outs/working professionals.
- Design, Develop and Deliver specialized modules for specific research areas and Industry.
- Providing advice and support for technical incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
About the Institute
National Institute of Technology (formerly Regional Engineering College), Warangal is the first among 17 RECs setup as joint venture of the Government of India and the state government.
Over the years, the college has established itself as a premier Institution imparting technical education of a very high standard leading to the B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc/M.Sc(tech), MCA, MBA and Ph.D degrees in various branches of Engineering, Science and Management.
The departments are recognized as excellence among all NITs in India and International reputation of excellence in teaching, research and services.